Friday, April 3, 2009

My Final Four Picks!

OK, it's March Madness, so time to make my Final Four predictions for the weekend.  Granted, I have not done so well in my bracket prognostications this year, but this weekend will be different... I can feel it!  In Saturday's first game, I look for Michigan State to upset UConn.  The home court advantage for the Spartans will prove too much for the Huskies to overcome.  Plus, MSU is on a roll and seems to have that 'look" right now.  In the late game, look for North Carolina to continue their roll.  Villanova is the trendy pick right now, but the 'Heels have too much firepower and depth for 'Nova to overcome.  The Wildcats will NOT repeat their 1985 run to the title.  On Monday night, look for a classic final with UNC taking a closer than expected 82-78 victory over the Spartans.  Go Heels! (My 2nd Favorite basketball team behind the beloved VOLS!)   

No comments:

Post a Comment