Thursday, April 9, 2009

Masters Predictions

The greatest 4 days in golf begins today!  Should be fun to see if Tiger can do the same thing at Augusta that he did at Bay Hill a few week ago.  What a treat to watch one of the greatest golfers of all-time.  I'm just hoping to see one of our local boys do good this week.  DJ Trahan and Lucas Glover both have the physical skills to compete, but have they developed the mental toughness necessary to finish the job on the world's biggest golf stage?  We'll find out starting today!  If you're in the office today and you don't see me for 5-10 minute stretches, I'll be in front of the TV marveling at golf skills I'll never have!  LOL!  Oh, and I'm really going out on a limb here: Tiger wins by three strokes.  'Til next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment